Chris Turley's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE
Centre County Real Estate Video Updates 2x's a Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What Sellers Can Expect from the Negotiating Process



Thanks for joining me today!

In the last video, I talked about what you can expect from the negotiation process when buying. Today, let’s talk about what you can expect when you’re selling!

Most of the time when you receive an offer from a buyer, you’re most excited to hear the price.

When I go through a contract, though, I like to start backwards. There’s a lot more to an offer than just the price.  It’s important to look at when the buyer wants to move in, whether they are preapproved, are there any contingencies, etc.

When a buyer makes an offer, price is only one of the determining factors in whether you should accept or not.

If you have any questions, please give me a call. I’d love to help you sell your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment